Re: [AMC-List] Morgantown hazards

i learned not to say, " I got bit by dog yesterday, How much worse can it get"?!!!
  Yes, I actually said that as I left our cabin to go mountain biking on Sunday!
Next time I will keep my mouth shut!
  I found out I only needed two booster shots to be safe from rabies as I had a full series 12 years ago. I got the first Monday night in the hospital second yesterday, so I'm good for 10 more years! Over $200 a shot though! talk about ouch in more ways than one!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net