[AMC-List] IH 401 crank wanted

Todd,

There is no off-the-shelf crank available at this time
for a 401.  I have kicked it around for some time and
have had a couple people interested but not enough yet
for me to make the investment.  I am going to another
company in a month or so to see if I can get the price
range where I want but even then, it would be a while
and require some pre-sale.

I do have a brand new custom billet Moldex crank for a
401.  It has a 4" stroke with AMC main journals, front
and rear hub and SBC rod journals.  This would make a
nice stroker out of a 401 with a 6" rod.

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends