[AMC-List] URGENT MO, KY, IL, IN AUCTION- 4 Metro's, and AMC's Tomorrow

[AMC-List] URGENT MO, KY, IL, IN AUCTION- 4 Metro's, and AMC's Tomorrow!

SOrry for the late notice... I just found it
yesterday.  9:30 am on Sat

I have pics of the cars, but won't be able to post
them until tonight... all but one of the Metro's and
Grem are REALLY bad... but they are there, most with
titles.  THere is even a convertible Metro, but it has
literally rusted in two.  THe good Metro was actually
driven from MO to the homestead and is rusty in the
rockers.  DIdn't see the Matdr Coupe.

THere is one pretty decent Eagle Wag, a really nasty
wag and a decent 4 dr Sedan.

ALso a FABULOUS 2 door Olds 88 all original and drives
well.... made a trip to CO recently!

Location: 7 mi. east of Mt. Vernon, IL or 10 mi. west
of Wayne City on Rt. 15 to Marlow then 1 1/2 mi. south
or 19 mi west of
McLeansboro on Rt. 142 to Opdyke then 4 mi. north
COLLECTIBLE CARS AND TRUCKS
AMC: 1958 Metropolitan; 1954 & (2) 1961 Metropolitan
parts; 1978 Barcolona Coupe; 1973 Gremlin parts; 1983
Eagle 4 dr;
1980 & 1983 Eagle Wagon; BUICK: 1957 4 dr. HT Wagon;
1965 Rivera; 1971 Rivera parts;

OWNERS: WAYNE & JOYCE ATCHISSON 618-732-8719

KARCHER?S AUCTION SERVICE
RT. 1 DAHLGREN, IL 62828
(618) 736-2612 - Lic. #040000509

I can't be there, but U hope you can!