Re: [AMC-List] what every AMCer needs in their collection

Write complaints to the moderators. We are having probs with idiots (probably members of ELF) flagging any old car ads in Seattle too. Do you have an actual account? That's how I got around it here. Mine are pre-approved and people who flag them get warnings for inappropriate behaviour.

From: "Jamie Smith" <oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] what every AMCer needs in their
collection
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have no idea, there was nothing that should have got it
deleted. I know there is a large group of people that flag ads
to get them removed just because it is something they don't like
and I have noticed that most of the AMC ads in this area have
been being removed that way. Even mine have been deleted a few
times and there was nothing that violated the rules or anything.

Jamie Smith

Spokane, WA.