Re: [AMC-List] 327 for sale in Seattle $150

Re: [AMC-List] 327 for sale in Seattle $150

Bellhousing ring for the 327 is for the 327 only.
I've seen them come up on eBay from time to time.
If you sell the engine to a Rambler guy and he doesn't want the flywheel/spacer/bolts save it for me.
 The starter is a Jeep only item too, IIRC.
I'd buy it to add to my 327 pile if I was in the area.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net