[AMC-List] 327 for sale in Seattle $150

It came from a mid '60's Wagoneer with TH400 (I have the flexplate and
starter but not the adapter ring) It was running when pulled (the wagoneer's
floor fell out) and has been sitting for nearly a year. The PS and alt
brackets were taken for an Ambassador and we haven't found the bellhousing
ring. (If it is the same ring as 360 then that will be covered once I do the
trans change in my '73 J4000 which has the nailhead trans with adapter ring
to later AMC V8)
   The starter bolts to the bell so I have doubts it will work. If the bell
pattern isn't the same then it's a no go.