Re: [AMC-List] Fw: I have a question on shocks

Re: [AMC-List] Fw: I have a question on shocks

Actually the easiest way to to an eye end is to pick the adapters up from a Jeep off road place. Last time I looked they where fairly inexpensive.
 The only remainiing problem would be getting the proper shock.
The weight of the vehcle, ride height, max extension and max compression are needed to do this correctly.

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net