[AMC-List] Confused

>Frank, you missed the Newark DE (the Grand National, not a Regional)
show by a week or two; .... but you'll be
>back in time for four AACA shows not far from Dover:
>9/21 Bay Country Region Easton DE
>9/21 Tri Country Region Broadway VA
>9/21 Harford Region Bel Air MD
>9/28 Northern Neck Region Warsaw VA
>
>Finally, if you think all NYC cars are painted either black or yellow,
I think
>you may want to Rambler all the way up to Central Park.  A "first" for
the Big
>Apple --- and prettier than gates draped with orange cloth.
>
>http://www.newyorkcityconcoursdelegance.com/

John thanks for the info! No thanks for reminding me what I missed
though ... ;> I might have to try for the NYC show. I want to make a
trip up that way before leaving the area anyway. Any chance you might
show up?

>A puzzle; feel free to respond:
>While the Nash Ambassador was called the Kenosha Cadillac, the first
car on the
>AMC family tree to copy an "exclusive" of Cadillac was neither a Nash
nor an
>Ambassador.  What and when?

Has to be dual reservoir brakes, split with front and rear cirsuits for
safety, the entire Rambler line for 1962. If that's the case, "nor an
Ambassador" isn't exactly true -- it was on the Rambler Ambassador also.
But not exclusive to Ambassador, if that's what was meant.