[AMC-List] Need fuel pump info, car shows

[AMC-List] Need fuel pump info, car shows

Greetings Listers:
Need to know where I can get find a fuel pump at the best price.Its for the Marlin and its a 327, auto trans,electric wipers. I cant drive it until I find one. Last week I took it to a little show in Kenosha at the Museum (lighthouse) It was a nice show and there were several AMCs there. Today I am taking the Classic to a show in Two Rivers Wis. I have been hitting as many shows this summer as I can, if I only had a job, it would be easier! Have a great weekend and thanks as always for any and all help.

Bargain Bob Petersen
AMC Car Collector,75 Pacer,65 Marlin,64 Rambler Classic with new 232