From: Mark Price [mailto:markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 5:06 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Swygert Francis G MSgt 451 AEG/CE
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Fw: I have a question on shocks

Years ago one of the shock companies had a full online catalog of every
shock they made. It had all the demensions. It was an Adobe file format
too IIRC. I have searched for it several times and not been able to find
it's match. Believe me I could kick myself for not saving a copy to
disc!
  From what I remember for  Franks car a 71-73 Mustang shock will fit.
But maybe that was for the American body, Could even be the Rebel shock
Eddie is looking for! KYB had a listing IIRC that showed an AMC body
with the 71-73 mustang included for the same shock. tyrf looking for a
front KYB shock for a 71-73 Mustang then see if you can get the same
shock to come up for an AMC. Then you should be able to get one a bit
cheaper then the custom shock. The American shocks on my front are low
pressure gas Gabriels IIRC and they came in at less then $15 ea at
Advance.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net