Re: [AMC-List] Fw: I have a question on shocks

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Mark Price wrote:

>   From what I remember for  Franks car a 71-73 Mustang shock will fit. But maybe that was for the American body,

Here's a paste-in from my parts spreadsheet. Sorry for the bad
formatting. 64 is identical to 63.

63 Rambler Classic	Shocks, front	Monroe #1069 obso, new #31069, apps: 65-72 Mustang rear? 56-70 Ford Fairlane (F or R)? Also KYB KG5517 gasadjust KYB 343219 GR2 line.