Re: [AMC-List] typhoon tranny

I don't know if this is what you need, but I have an old Borg Warner air
cooled out of a 65 Ambo wagon. torq tube of course. It worked really good,
for a time this parts car ran better than my nice one. Almost made me
convert to automatic.

"For what it's worth, I'm still trying to locate the '64 automatic
transmission for  my Typhoon project.  It's coming along nicely, and am
going to SC to pick up an engine in a week and a half.  Joe has offered up a
fuse panel (thank you, Joe), and Mark "The Cripple" (just kidding, Mark) has
some stuff up in WV, which I still plan to drive up for the end of the
month."