[AMC-List] OT: Those Crafty BP Guys

I just read where BP is shutting down a major portion
of the Prudhoe Bay oil field due to corrosion in a
transfer pipeline.

They ain't so dumb.  Of course they apologized to the
citizens of Alaska for the lost tax revenue.

Shutting down a line to PREVENT and oil spill:  Good,
even to ardent environmentalists.

Helping Congress to realize that 400,000 bbls of oil
per day makes a difference:  Good.

My bet is that they'll be drilling in the Arctic
National Wildlife Refuge by this time next year.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA