[AMC-List] '70 Jav quarterpanels

I was wondering if anyone on the list has a line or a couple of '70 Javelin
complete quarter panels sitting in the corner they would be interested in
selling.  Or if not complete some rust free pieces from behind the tire.  I
have one patch panel from Kennedy that is excellent quality, just not quite
large enough.  If it was the same size as the AMX panels they sell it would
have been perfect.  I going to bite the bullet and have the Javelin done
this winter so I'm starting to look for parts.

Thanks for any help
Dan Whitehead
'70 BBO Donohue
'82 Spirit GT