[AMC-List] Last two weeks of September AMC Meets?

[AMC-List] Last two weeks of September AMC Meets?

Are there any AMC meets the last two weekends of September (22-24, 29-1
Oct.)? I'll be coming back from Afghanistan somewhere around 15-20
September. I think the Ed Anderson meet in Ohio is about that time, and
is about as far from Delaware as I'd be able to go. Closer would be
better! My wife will want me to spend some of that weekend with her,
but I can get away at least one day for a show!