[AMC-List] AMX grille

 Sorry, didn't see who wrote it, but someone said:

> I would be willing to pay $500 for a foam (?) grill
>that I had to finish if someone wants to invest in
>that process and start puttin em out.

-----> This foam piece would be the prototype for a
mold positive to use in a manufacturing process.  Not
having seen it, I suppose it may be possible to use it
to create a mold from fiberglass, or even to coat the
"plug" itself with a styrene skin sort of like a beer
cooler.
  This process that Tom desribes has many
applications, and is commonly used in industry for
visualizing the manufacture of complicated pieces.
Also, it can eliminate issues which might not be
obvious from viewing the original drawing.
  Also, not to nit pick, but 3D Studio is not a CAD
program.  The difference is in the degree of accuracy.
mike