[AMC-List] drag link

I would like to thank the list for offers on used center drag link, but as I
am putting the built 343 into the 79 AMX, I would prefer a new one, anyone
know where I can get one.  The 343 is pounding out a dyno tested 385 HP with
the potential of much more if I fine tune.  I want to make one run this year
hoping to hit the 12"s with it.  Interesting in Duluth big car show, 3
blocks long, and just one AMC.  I also need a 79 concord donor for my
concord electric car, no rust 491 actual miles on it, but need windsheild,
and trim parts as making into show car.
Always enjoy the knowledge of the group.

Garry
83 scrambler
71 401 AMX
79 AMX