[AMC-List] 64 American styling cues

Just read an article about the Chryco turbine car.
Very interesting article in Mopar Action, October 05
(thats a how far behind in my reading I am). A couple
interesting AMC related points.
-the front end styling cues are very evident. The Nova
inspiration is best left for somewhere else.
-one of the names considered for the car was Typhoon.
They bantied this about then just called it The
Turbine car.
-the car is kept in a bubble in the Detroit Motor
Museum warehouse. One other car in a bubble in the
first Pacer off the line. Sitting next to the Chryco
is a big ol' Lincoln Mk VI.
Check out the article, real intersting....Russ