Re: [AMC-List] Attack of the clones

I have never owned a vehicle I did not in some way or anoth make mine!
 If I buy it, I will change, SOMETHING. I think it is somewhat like a dog marking his territory, I must let others know it is MY STUFF! :]
  I could care less, if it is original, I want it to be the way I want it.
My 65 Convert will end up Sporting 66 Classic taillights and a 66 Ambassador Grille. Because I like them better then the 65's.
  There is no way anyone would acuse my American of being "restored" :]
  I have a picture of The Bill Kraft 65 American on my Bulletin board, someday, I hope to "Clone" it ! only with a turbo 400 and maybe a gear Vendors overdrive for cruising.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net