[AMC-List] Moving in L.A.

I'm having a mid-life car crisis.
The 69 wagon is doing a great job making trips back and forth as I move from
the hot valley north of LA to a smaller place in cool Culver City.  Today I
started packing up parts in the 100 degree garage .  It's amazing how much
stuff one can accumulate in almost six years.  I have one box labeled "Parts
for cars I do not own."
And maybe it's just the heat but the idea of de-Ramblering continues to nag
at me.  Ten years ago I was looking at replacing a 68 American with a newer
car when I ordered a TSM, and started tinkering instead.  I now have 3
Americans and a 59 Met, boxes of parts, and more on the car to-do list than
can be accomplished by me in a lifetime.  I've learned a lot and it is
definitely part of who I am, but I need to get back down to one car for this
city life.
And if it is to be one it should be the Met, because it fits, saves gas, and
I don't have to maintain my own parts department.  And if I only have one
car to focus my attention on rather than spreading it over four or sometimes
five. . . it might actually wind up looking good.  Right now the cars are
feeling more like a burden than a joy, and I wonder how different my life
would have been. . .

But it may just be the heat and moving all these parts.

Anyway I may be looking to find good homes for one or more of the following
Rambler Americans:
65 2dr
68 2dr
69 wagon.
And some boxes of parts.
In Los Angeles.  I'll have more info soon.

Mike Kindle