From: "Mann Olegs" <mannolegs@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] 85 Eagle 4x4
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, I have an 85' Eagle 4x4 ,258,auto.
 It was driving /shifting fine.  I parked it one day,then got
in and drove off and stopped to check my mail. IT will not move
now. I can jack it up and it will roll the wheels but will not
shift. I checked the fluid it is good and clean. I dropped the
pan changed the filter ,same problem. Any suggesions??? Could
there be an easy fix.?? Never any signs of going bad!!
Thanks in advance.

Also I am looking for f&r bumpers and a right frot fender for a
65' American 330??