[AMC-List] RE Pikeville

I have bought a few parts from there over the years
but these were parts they had lying around.  They will
not part any cars but they will sell complete cars for
the right price.  They have some rare cars and
combinations and from what I remember the prices were
top dollar.  If you are looking for a rare car, not
rusted out (southern rust free body), and complete but
needing restoration, they are worth looking into.

Bill Strobel
Independent Towing
Fayetteville NC