Re: [AMC-List] Sheet metal -1965 Rambler American

Re: [AMC-List] Sheet metal -1965 Rambler American

Also note that 64 and 65 have the same profile, so either year will
work. 67-69 are different, unfortunately. I agree, the crease would be
difficult to hand form, but it is possible. May have to do it in more
than one section and weld in.

On July 19, 2006 Matt Haas wrote:

> You'll either have to find NOS or good used ones. You may also want
to take
> a look at eBay, I think there's a pair on there now but I may be
wrong
> about that. For good used sheet metal, I've had very good luck with
South
> Texas AMC (http://southtexasamc.tripod.com). If you're planning on
hitting
> the AMO Nationals in Dayton, OH (July 28 and 29), you may find
something there.

> Also, the wheel wells on your car probably have rust issues as well.
If