Re: [AMC-List] Matador weatherstrip

Check with Peter Stathes, www.amcrambler.com. He can make the strips
for the door windows in the fuzzy stuff or rubber. I had him make
rubber style for my 63 Classic. I know it's not original, but works
better, and my car's just "slightly" modified anyway. I also had him
make a wider squeege type for the wagon tailgate window. The original
left a bit of a gap that lets way to much trash in the gate, causing it
to rust out in the bottom. The door profie on the 75 Mat sedan and
wagon is the same as 67-70 Rebels, so the weatherstrip and window
sweeps should be the same.