[AMC-List] 70 232 1bbl cold idle speed

Now that I'm driving the Hornet daily zeroing in on a few of the minor adjustment has become a higher priority.  Like the glove box door, it just doesn't align properly when closed.  NO, I'm not that picky, but close.  My main complaint is the cold or high idle is too low or even non-existant.  I've looked in the Motor manual and the adjustment procedure isn't very clear.  Can anyone explain the adjust process for this problem?  232 with a one barrel carb, automatic transmission and choke.

Thanks,

Jack