[AMC-List] Nows your chance 2 Scrambers & parts for sale!

[AMC-List] Nows your chance 2 Scrambers & parts for sale!

It is with deep regret that I must now sell my collection of Scrambler cars
and parts. My health and time frame do not permit me to keep them. This is
almost a twenty year collection. If you want pictures and more information,
please feel free to contact me at 479-674-2077 after 5:30 pm central time
during the week or weekends. or at vscamardo@xxxxxxx I have been on this
list since the mid 90's so I thought I would offer them here first.

I have an unrestored 80.000 mile A scheme #3 car I have been driving for
years and a complete basket case Scrambler, and parts from two others I
parted out years ago. I am selling all as a package deal. (I do not have the
time or health to part out any of it)

Partial parts list: (not including the parts for the Scrambler or project
Scrambler) 2-390 Scrambler engines,(with correct carbs)  1-V-8 Fan Shroud
2- T-10 transmissions with Hurst Scrambler shifters & linkages, 2- sets
floor pedals and linkages, 2- sets NOS Thrush Mufflers (round not oval with
Woody on the side) 1- original Ram Air Hood Scoop 3- Sun Tach housings, 6
yards original basket weave seat material, 1- Hillicks carpet kit,  1-
Hillicks A-Scheme stripe kit, 2- NOS electric wiper motors, misc window
cranks, glass, ss trim, seats and interior parts from two other Scramblers,
Misc. mirrors & parts, Misc. emblems & tail lights, 2- Scrambler cross
members with front ends still attached,
1- 354 geared twin grip rearend with torque links, 2- original Scrambler
dashes with VIN's, 4- Scrambler doors(drivers & passenger) 2-with Scrambler
door tags, 4 Scrambler front fenders some with emblems, 1- American hood  1-
set Scrambler Magnum 500 wheels, 1- 68 Rambler Rogue rolling chassis.

This is off the top of my head, so it may not be complete.  Vince