[AMC-List] 401 crank wanted & IH question

[AMC-List] 401 crank wanted & IH question

Roy
International used AMC engines in some of their applications. I have
seen 401s, 304's and some I-6 engines. They were painted red.
SNIP
In Need Of a 401 Crank! Perfer standard on rods and mains But,email me
with
what you got!
Or do you know if an IH crank would fit?
SNIP
However there is absolutely no relationship between the 400 cubic Inch
International engine and the 401 AMC engine. There are no parts that
will interchange at all.
If you can find an AMC 401 in an International Vehicle you can use the
crank shaft from it. However if you find an AMC 401 cubic inch engine in
an International Vehicle you can use the whole engine.
John