Re: [AMC-List] 1970 Javelin Corduroy seat covers

Re: [AMC-List] 1970 Javelin Corduroy seat covers

Jeff.
SNIP
I have a 1970 Javelin with the black corduroy, turtle shell, front
seats.
I am looking for replacement seat covers, but all I see readily
available
are the vinyl and leather.  Is anyone aware of a place where I can
purchase
corduroy seat covers?

Also, does anyone know if replacement seat foam is available, and where
can get it?

Thank you
Jeff
SNIP

So do I, and when I get the money saved up this is where I am going to
go!

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/

John