Re: [AMC-List] 64 Typhoon project

Frank,
 Are you sure all the side glass stayed the same for 65?
If so I can fix Kenny up with that stuff too. The 990H has a near perfect tinted and shaded rear glass in it! I will probably save it as I doubt it will ever be reproduced. It actually seems to be made like a windsheild as there is one spot about the size of a nickle with few bubbles in the shaded area. Otherwise it is perfect.
  I think the small quarter windows could be let go too as I believe the converts are different. Not sure on that one though. I'd need to see it first hand to believe there are not some changes in the glass on the 65's??? I'd be glad to pass some of this stuff on to someone who needs it if it can be done.
  I don't see a real chance to attack getting that car sorted out and parted out completely untill Sept, when I get a small breather in my work schedule thoguh.
 I talked with the Assitant director today about these hours, he is going to try and gring up hiring a third guy again. It sure would be nice to have some free time.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net