[AMC-List] 1977 EGR numbers

Can someone provide the AMC or vendor part numbers for
the 1977 EGR valve?  The application is a 1977 258
2-bbl.  The numbers should be in the emissions section
of the 1977 TSM.  Unfortunately, that year AMC divided
the TSM into separate sections for body, chassis,
powerplant and I don't have the powerplant book.

My EGR is an aftermarket unit and I am replacing it.
It doesn't have any reference number on it and I need
to configure the new EGR valve the match the original
valve.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA