[AMC-List] my 62 classic project

ok, im still tryin to scrounge up parts for a t5 behind a 304. i got ahold of a bellhousing from a jeep to bolt a 304/t5.  next deal. the clutches im finding... 10.5" for 304 with a 10 spline 1 1/8" input shaft. the clutch for a mustang t5 is 10.4" wich would work, but the 10 spline 1 1/16?? i could get a pressure plate for the 304, and a disk for the mustang t5 maybe? would the thickness of the disk be right tho? or is there a part # thru a company that would make a clutch kit that would work. i need the pressure plate, disk, throwout bearing, and also the bearing that goes into the flywheel that the nose of the input shaft sits in. i am not going to be drag racing the car, only a mild build on the 304, so a wc t5 should be just fine. its a light car anyway. o, on that bellhousing, it did come with a fork suposably correct for that bellhousing. any help would be great. as some of the people around here say "happy wednsday"......

  everyone in my motorpool shop has come to calling me simply "RAMBLER" now hehe. ;-)

  dave stohler
  camp taji iraq