[AMC-List] 64 Typhoon Project

I'm getting kind of desperate for an engine/tranny for this '64 Typhoon project.  I really don't want to part out the other Typhoon over this.  It would be a shame to destroy one of the few real Typhoons left to build the first one up.  I'm even thinking of possibly selling the second one, instead of restoring it, too.
I also need a rear seat back, windshield, rear window, and both side windows for this 64 Classic 2-door.  I can still get a new windshield from SafeGlass, but it's $600.  I'ld kinda like to avoid that one, if I can.
Also, I have available vinyl transfers for the gussets that rust away on the mid-60's classics.  They can be applied to sheet metal, cut and folded on the lines, and welded to the fender/cowl.  I have a couple of photos, if interested, let me know.  This Typhoon project has taught me how to fold metal, weld, and cuss in six languages!
Hope someone can help with that engine/tranny deal.  I really don't want to strip the other Typhoon of parts.  It would be a blast to restore both, and the little lady and I could do cruises with his/hers Typhoons!  (AND save one of the last few of 'em, too.)

Kenny