Re: [AMC-List] Rusty rotors?

The humidity is high here in the summers at times and in the spring and fall most of the time. We kept it inthe garage last year untill fall, then my wife started leaving it outside so she could keep the car in the garage. A few wet rainy weeks and some snowy weather did them in pretty quick. I know it is from sitting outside as my American is in the garage 24/7 most weeks and the rotors are fine on it.
  I'd like to build one more stall of garage, but I have to sneak that one in as we already have 3+ cars worth :] All full of cars and stuff!!! Right now we can get one daily driver inside to park!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net