[AMC-List] my tail light expense

according to the seller on ebay, these are NOS tail lights. one is still in the old bag with the amc part # on it. i have found tail lights for 62 americans no problem. 63 classics and up. the 62 classic is a round red lense, with a clear triangle on the bottom, and the center is a reflector with a clear "pretty" trim ring around the red lense. i have never found any new or nos tail lights in the 7 years i have had the car. i got pulled over by a cop when i first started driving it. said first, he had never seen a rambler and wanted to see what the hell it was, then told me to get that tail light fixed. now, me being the smart ass i am.... couldnt let it go.... told HIM to find me a new set of tail lights and then BUY them for me. cause i couldnt find them, and at the time, if i did find them, probably couldnt afford them. so he got all pissy and took out a can of red spray paint and made me spray paint the bulb red right there on the side of the highway. LOL. guess that
 was better than it coulda been? it was only a small chip in one corner, but enough for him i guess. anyway, should look nice. my parts car 62 classic had some nice housings that the chrome cleaned up real good. lenses were still cracked and real cloudy tho. should look nice and puurrrty now. i have seen them before, but dont know where to look. them clear lense headlights. i have the 4 lights on it. 5" or 5 1/4" somethin like that. the small roundies. they take like h4 hallogen bulbs i think. anyway. wanting to find some of them. like how they look. still looking for someone who might have the stainless trim for the car. anyone have any leads keep me in mind if you could?? i guess thats about all for today. things are really heating up around here. 125 degrees almost every day.. latly been real windy and dusty. only 4 months left of this place tho. almost out. anyone near s.w. oklahoma, dallas area know of a 304? dont have to be running. just be a healthy candidate for a
 rebuild.

  dave stohler
  camp taji iraq