[AMC-List] Dave's 62 Classic Tail Light Lenses

[AMC-List] Dave's 62 Classic Tail Light Lenses

Dave if you listen to all the wives you would never buy anything, except
jewelry for them. I came into a large sum of tax free money 2 years ago.
My wife wanted half, yea right "When Donkeys Fly". My 2 son's and grand
son got some. The wife got an 800$ diamond bracelet that she wore 2
times and lost it wearing it to work from the house 6 blocks to the bus
stop. I was nice enough to buy her another telling her it was the last
time and not to wear it to work. I would think you were worth what ever
a set of tail light lenses cost and much more having to be over there in
that hell hole. Keep your head down and come home safe.
"Doc"