----- Original Message -----
From: Kerry Burdy     burdyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there,

I am hoping for your help.
Recently I purchased 65 american 440H 2dr ht. My love for this vehicle goes back to when I owned one 30 years ago. The 64/65 americans body style are my favorites but I prefer 65  with the different trims available. The one I had at 16 years old had a 232 auto rebuilt by myself with a moderate cam, clifford alum intake 4V holley with vipar dual exhaust headers and the car was fast for a six cyl.  With this one now, I have a 401 4spd planned to drop into it but I am at a standstill with the project. I do realize that there will probably be more than one issue with this swap!

What is holding up the project is I am looking for amc motor mount plates. I already have V8 crossmember installed c/w motor mounts. I thought I could use the plates out of a 70 javelin but they are too tall.  I have contacted Galvins in CA with no luck " no longer makin them". I am hoping you could help me.

Sincerely
Kerry Burdy
Brandon, MB
204 727 2722