Re: [AMC-List] traffic light tripper

John Elle chimed in:
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Time to locate my information on the fabled
200mpg carburetor and my stash of titles for the Brooklyn Bridge.
Or howabout some ocean front property just on the other side of the
White Tank Mountains.
Don't forget to drop a couple of moth balls in the gasoline tank either."

John I'll have you know those moth balls in the gas tank really work, the
crawfish, nutria and gators love them. How do you think gator balls are
made? And it keeps the EPA off your butt when you tell them you are
"creating habitat for endangered species" to boot.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amxtrash/uglyamxtrunkpond.jpg

Speaking of gator balls, some of ya'll have probably never heard of them,
real food, good stuff also. It is better than me cooking tacos on the intake
of my Ambassador or Rebel while driving. Here are some recipes some of you
might enjoy, no moth balls, just balls:
 http://www.funlinked.com/testicle/

If Frank is still over in Afghanistan he might try this but with Yak. Or
then he might read this and yak.

Happy 4th, no BBQ'ed gator balls here however.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx