Re: [AMC-List] I-Pod, MP3, MP4, Poket PC's..... Sattelite!

Re: [AMC-List] I-Pod, MP3, MP4, Poket PC's..... Sattelite!

Actually, the iPod plays MP3 files just fine.  The iTunes application
can play MP3s and rip your CDs to either MP3 or MPEG4 based AAC.

The iTunes Music Store sells music in AAC only, because it supports
Apple's proprietary FairPlay Digital Rights Management (DRM) scheme.

--
Glen Hoag                               '75 Pacer 258 (x3)
hoag@xxxxxx                             '76 Pacer 258 (for parts)