[AMC-List] Vacuum v electric motor upgrade...

[AMC-List] Vacuum v electric motor upgrade...

Got caught in a short rain shower this past weekend.  What year cars
electric motor is the direct swap for the vacuum in the 65 American I
have??   I prefer to keep the integrity of the car to an like AMC
switch, etc., if this is at all possible..  Also, any tips from
experience would be appreciated regarding this swap..   Thanks in
advance.