From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mr. AMC
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:58 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] I Pod, Pee Pod, Zee Pod, X Pod.

I am a simple old man who doesn't have or want a radio in any of my
cars. I understand this is some kind of way to listen to music. Can some
one give me a definition what an I Pod is in simple 60's english that I
can understand? Not that I would ever get one, but just out of
curiosity. Thanks.
"Doc"