[AMC-List] Balance Valve Braking

My question is about the plumbing of the brake lines.
Every AMC I see has the drivers front brake line
branched off before the line goes to the balance
valve. Then after the valve the passenger front brake
gets pressure. Doesn't it make sense to run both lines
from the MC to the balance valve, then branch off to
the L/R front? I realize that it would involve more
lines, but it seems better braking would be the
result.

==     ==

Balance valve adjusts the rear braking
power - your foot adjusts the front when
you apply the brakes to stop.

Putting both thru a balance valve or the
same balance valve would hold no value.

   milnersXcoupe
      NEW YORK