Re: [AMC-List] GRM comment

><http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/category/2006-challenge/>
>

>the event is a blast and brings out some wild biult
>cars every year. lots of cars that where never meant
>to house v-8's, cars built from 7 different cars, home
>built locosts, even the magazine is building a car
>this year since the editor has been sitting on berkly
>for the past couple of years...think light weight FF
>motorcylce powered 1200lbs car.
>
>i did the event in 2004 and brought my 82 olds delta
>88 and finished 69th out of 74 cars. that was the smae
>year as the bat van and the stleath crx, and the
>bimmer with the 500cid caddy motor...
>
>http://grmotorsports.com/archives/2004pictures.html
>
>pics from 2004, most of the way down the page look for
>wreak racing vw golf, behind thier car is my delta88 i
>ran that year.
>
>Joe Gearin, the magazine's advertising sales guy, is a
>fan of AMCs,
>among other things.
>
>here is the link for his blog and with pics of his
>rallycross eagle wagon
>
>http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/category/staff/joe/
>

>(I advertise my EFI business with them.)
>
>which buiness is it that you own? that way i can dig
>though the past issue and see what you do?

That would be www.glensgarage.com, a distributor of MegaSquirt EFI
computer kits and accessories.

>that is a lot of pacers.....5 i think i count....
>and you right joe was just seeing a rambler and an
>egle a little while before i bought mine.
>he also has an eagle set up for rally cross also that
>he races to beat up the subby down in florida....
>
>see everyone laters.
>jason

I don't know how I missed Joe's blog.  The count is five Pacer coupes
and one wagon.
--
Glen Hoag                               '75 Pacer 258 (x3)
hoag@xxxxxx                             '76 Pacer 258 (for parts)