[AMC-List] 6 manifold gasket question

Thanks Tom, Glen, Jim for the info.  I knew about the
gasket between the manifolds, but Tom's response
provided what I needed about using the one piece
gasket and the separate intake manifold gasket.

I plan to tackle the assembly after work today and
move forward.  I still need to clean up the engine bay
and respray it with Sun Orange.  Interestingly that
color was still in the PPG catalog but the code for
AMC engine blue was not in the catalog.

I have new KYB shocks front and rear to install and
new brake hoses in front too.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA