Re: [AMC-List] 59 Classic parts

The logger probably thought it was a treehugger's car!

From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] 59 Classic parts
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Came across a well used 59 Classic. The body is
straight save for one broken wing window. All chrome
is intact and remaining glass too. The windshield has
wiper marks, though. The interior is shot. 3-spd OD.
White with blue interior. A pissed off logger got
drunk and shot up the doors, floors are solid.
Headliner nice. Anyone need parts email me off list or
phone 503-589-9845 Pacific times, I'm in Oregon....Russ

____