Re: [AMC-List] Little Tiny Cat

------------------------------

From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Little Tiny Cat

...According to the literature I have read (Don't ask
me
where, because I couldn't tell you now.) the 2-bbl 258
engine was supposed to have a hotter cam too, but I
don't know the specs.   If anyone can shed any light
on this, I would appreciate it.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA

------->  Joe, according to one 1976 SAE
specifications sheet, the 1V 258 put out 110 hp and
the 2V put out 120 hp.  The sheet I have doesn't list
cam specs, but it does list that option only on the
Pacer and CJ7.  I personally don't think it would
require anything more than a carb and manifold for
slightly less than a 10% increase in rated hp.
mike