[AMC-List] Leads wanted for 1958-159 hardtops

[AMC-List] Leads wanted for 1958-159 hardtops

When I was very young my father owned a 1958 Ambassador 4 door hardtop.  He
sold it to a friend 35 years ago and lost track of it.  I know these cars
are hard to find, but he is looking for leads on any 4 door hardtops for
sale.  The ulimate find would be a black 1958 ambassador with manual
transmission, but he would be interested in others (even with 6 cylinder
engines) as well.  If anyone knows of one for sale please e-mail me at
wd0fli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks!

Scott