Re: [AMC-List] Timing

If you mixed the covers or dampers from the different engines, you need to mark the damper for TDC to get it right. I used a 232 damper with a 4.0L [why can't we call them 242?] for a while and had to do so. It's way off! If your trying to time it with a mix of 258 and 4.0L parts thats your problem.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net