[AMC-List] 71-74 Jav AMX Factory Tach repairs

[AMC-List] 71-74 Jav AMX Factory Tach repairs

AMC team,
First let me say thanks to RetroRalph for answering my "bouncing"
question. I will keep an eye on that from now on.

Do you folks know if the factory tach in the Go Pack cluster is
repairable or is it something that needs to be tossed ? I just broke-in
my motor and had to use a dwell meter since the tach wasn't working. The
tach was dead on my gauge pack but worked on my buddy's donor gauge pack
which was a "known good" cluster. I don't see any serviceable
subassemblies/parts listed in the factory 67-72 parts book. Please
advise. All the other pods seem to be working fine.

J T