[AMC-List] 1973 Hornet fully redone seats avail. in Los Angeles

[AMC-List] 1973 Hornet fully redone seats avail. in Los Angeles

Some sort of thing with moon phase or something.

Along the way I had front seats from a 1973 Hornet completely
reupholstered in a light gray, with 2" ribs. Non-stock but nice. The
side plastic trim covers are ugly but are minor and held on with a
single screw, externally.

They are like-new; they have about 20 hours of butt time. I'd sell 'em
cheep just get the room in my lab back! probably not practical to ship.
I'm in Los Angeles, Silverlake area.