Re: [AMC-List] Free 69 Rambler American seats Los Angeles tosweeten the

Re: [AMC-List] Free 69 Rambler American seats Los Angeles tosweeten the deal!

SNIP
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2006 05:51 PM
From: Mike
<mailto:mike90066@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=%5bAMC-List%5d%20Free%2069%20Rambl
er%20American%20seats%20Los%20Angeles>  Kindle <mike90066@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>From a wagon, they will need new foam and covers but mechanically all
there.
  If you don't have the right seats for your SC or other American, this
is
where you can start to fix that.  Local pickup in North
Hollywood/Burabank
only.  They need to go this month or they will get trashed.
Thanks
Mike Kindle
818-766-0267
SNIP

It seems to me that I read somewhere recently that some one in Tucson
was looking for these seats for exactly this purpose.
So I will sweeten this offer just a bit for an Arizona or points
in-between AMC hobbyist.
Father's day I am leaving in the AM to drive from Phoenix to Santa
Clarita. For those of you who failed geography that is just north of the
San Fernando Valley, across from Magic Mountain. I will come back the
following Wednesday to Phoenix. This route will go with in a stones
throw of Mikes house.
I have a Chrysler Town and Country that will hold some combination of
these seats nicely I would think, if there is a Lister here or on the
way using I-10 that would like to take Mike up on his offer but the cost
of today's gasoline is a deterrent cut me a deal for a tank of gas and I
will pick something up and drive them East.
I caution though, I am not in the position to store a seat or sets of
seats to be picked up some time later.
 I once sold a set of split bench hornet seat for an SC 360 clone that I
had accumulated and was able to work that into 2 sets of badly damaged
74 Hornet Levi Buckets that when cannibalized and rebuilt will be the
basis for the interior for my 1974 Hornet X Levi Hatchback when it is
done. These seats could help someone. The same thing went into a set of
head rests, which were the only interior parts missing for my 76 Hornet
X  Sportabout.
John.